Thursday, June 4, 2009

While We Wait

The rain in coming down in bits and spurts, and the team is waiting on the roads to dry more before putting pedals to the road. While we wait, I thought a bit of housekeeping would be in order. Since you and I are going to be spending the next few days together, and because I'm southern and it's just proper, I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Ashley Elizabeth Graham (yes a double first name, and yes of those Clarksville Grahams) and I'll be your cruise director. Feel free to leave your comments, questions, or your blessings.

Onto why you are here- updates on Viva Catie II. While you can follow us here, feel free to follow us on twitter (@vivacatie).

Spirits are up, energy is high, and Viva Catie is ready to ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment